As a business owner in Miami, you will inevitably be faced with a plumbing issue. When that time comes, you will need to decide between a commercial plumber, a residential plumber, or a handyman. There are many reasons why a properly licensed commercial plumber is the better choice that will save you both time and money in the long run.
Benefits of Choosing a Commercial Plumber
Working with a standard plumber is often tempting, but it could leave you with a gap in service due to a lack of commercial grade parts, the need for additional repairs, extra costs in the future, etc. Rather than taking this unnecessary risk, choosing a commercial plumber will ensure the job is done right the first time. Here are some of the benefits of using a commercial plumber:
- Proper Licensing. Working with a commercial plumber will ensure that you’re working with a licensed and insured professional and will not be held liable if there’s any injury on-site or if something goes wrong with the plumbing job.
- Up to Code. Commercial plumbers will make sure everything is up to code and the proper permits that are required for your project are secured.
- Detailed Quotes and Pricing. Using their experience, commercial plumbers will be able to give you more accurate pricing on materials, labor, and any potential expenses that could arise.
- Finishing on Time. Working with a non-commercial provider does not always guarantee that you’re going to get the job done on time. Commercial plumbers are accustomed to providing accurate quotes and timelines for any of the commercial work that they do.
- High Quality Tools and Products. Commercial plumbers have access to the proper tools and commercial grade products. You won’t have to worry about them cutting corners or using low threshold parts.
- Warranties. Professional plumbers will be able to offer warranties on the jobs they take on. You will have peace of mind if anything goes wrong after the job is completed.
When it comes to maintaining and repairing the plumbing systems for your business, getting the job right the first time is crucial. Commercial plumbers are licensed, are more experienced in industrial craftsmanship, and offer protection for the work they provide. Using experienced professionals for your plumbing needs will often save time, money, and the headache of recurring issues for years to come.
Total is one of the few commercial plumbing companies that has been providing full service to businesses in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach since 1970. Total is licensed and insured with trained, experienced, knowledgeable technicians. We offer a lower-than-average service call fee, competitive hourly rates, and emergency service.