Unfortunately, Appliance and AC repairs are inevitable and often unexpected, not to mention costly. A home warranty service contract from Total Appliance can eliminate the worry and give you peace of mind.
Below are the top reasons why a Total service contract designed to fit all of your needs and budget is a smart choice for any property owner:
- Fully Customizable Plans. Every contract is completely customizable. Add or remove anything you do or don’t want to have covered in your home. Our customizable checklist includes Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Plumbing, Water Heaters, Electrical and more.
2. No Extra Charges/Hidden Fees/Co-Pays. Most companies charge a deductible or co-pay but with Total, there are never any surprises. There are no extra costs beyond what you pay for your service contract.
3. Annual Cost is Less than the Cost of One Average Priced Appliance Repair Without a Contract. Parts and labor can be pricey! A single repair often exceeds the cost of a complete residential warranty service contract for a year.
4. Unlimited Service Calls, Repairs, and Replacements. There aren’t any caps or limits on the number of service calls and repairs with your service contract. If you have a problem, we’ll fix it every time.
5. Convenience/Availability. For time sensitive issues, Total does it’s best to schedule same or next day service M-F 8a-5p, and emergency service 24/7 to clients under contract in Miami-Dade, Broward, and parts of Palm Beach counties. With over 70 trucks on the road, we’re always available to help.
A service contract is an important consideration to properly manage your home appliances and HVAC systems. You don’t want to have to worry about unexpected and expensive repairs. Protect your home with a customizable warranty service contract from a local, family-owned company that treats you like family.
Total has been serving homeowners, communities, and businesses since 1970 with reliable and competitively priced home warranty service plans, air conditioning sales and service, plumbing services, and electrical services.